Link AdSense to your Youtube account- Complete guide

YouTube is universally known as the biggest video sharing platform in the world, where users can upload their videos and monetize them using different techniques, such as AdSense. In the past, YouTube didn't allow users to link their Google self-hosted AdSense account, as they had a separate advertising platform. It was challenging for a YouTube user like me to monetize videos because they only accepted channels with high reputations, or who update videos regularly.

But now, YouTube has changed its policy and is allowing everyone to monetize their videos, as long as it can pass the copyright policy. Previously, people couldn't use their existing Google AdSense account to link to YouTube, but not anymore, because YouTube allows the use self-hosted AdSense accounts.

**Important** Although you can link your AdSense account and apply for monetization at any time, YouTube won't review your account until all your channels have at least 10,000 views. Once your account receives 10,000 views, YouTube will review your content to ensure it meets the Partnership Program guidelines

Verify Your YouTube Account

Before linking AdSense to your YouTube account, it needs to be verified with a valid phone number.
  1. 1


    Sign in to your YouTube account.
  2. 2
    Once you're signed in, click your user icon in the far upper right corner, then click "Creator Studio".
  3. 3
    Inside the Creator Studio on the left-hand side, click "Channel", followed by "Status and features"
    .
    Click "Verify", in the Status and features section.
  4. 4
    On the account verification page, enter a valid phone number and select to receive your code via an automated voice message, or a text message.
    Once you've entered your phone number, click "Submit".
  5. 5
    When you receive the verification code, enter it, then click "submit".
    If you don't receive the code within a few minutes, choose to have it resent.
  6. 6
    Your YouTube account is now verified
    .
    Click "Continue" to return to the Creator Studio.
  7. 7
    You'll now see, "Verified" next to your username in the Status and features section.

Associate an AdSense Account with a YouTube Account

  1. 1
    If you're still signed in from verifying your account, skip to the next step
    .
    If your YouTube account was previously verified, sign in now.
  2. 2
    After signing in, click your username icon in the top far right corner, followed by "Creator Studio".
  3. 3
    In the Creator Studio section, click "Channel", then "Status and features"
    .
    In the monetization section, click "Enable".
  4. 4
    To apply for monetization, click the "START" button next to, "Read and agree to the YouTube Partner Program terms.
  5. 5
    Review all the terms, check the first three boxes and click, "I accept" to continue with the application process.
  6. 6
    Back in the monetization section, click the "START" button next to "Sign up for AdSense".
  7. 7
    Click "Next" to be redirected to the AdSense sign in page.
  8. 8
    Here on the AdSense login page, you have the option of either creating a new account or, signing in with an existing one.
    For the purpose of this article, we have signed in to our AdSense account already
    .
    If you have to create an account, watch Technologyguru's tutorial on the entire process of applying for an AdSense account.
  9. 9
    Here on the "Welcome to AdSense" page, you can choose the language your content is in, as well as link your YouTube account
    .
    Once you've selected your language, click "Accept association".
  10. 10
    The third step in the process is to set your monetization preferences
    .
    Click "START" when you're ready to continue.
  11. 11
    On the Set monetization preferences page, you can choose which types of ads that get displayed
    .
    Once you've selected which ad types you want to work with, click "Save".
  12. 12
    To check to ensure you have the correct AdSense account linked, click the "Associated AdSense account" link in the channel/monetization section.
  13. 13
    Here on the Monetization page, the associated AdSense account's publishers number will be displayed.

Tips Tricks & Warnings

  • Don't upload videos that you don't own.
  • You can see your earnings directly through your AdSense account.
  • Take some extra time with your video titles, descriptions and tags.

Questions And Answers :- 

YouTube issue with AdSense, why does it say I am not approved?

YouTube says I am a verified partner, but when I apply for AdSense account, it says I was rejected.
There are some requirements you need to meet to set up an AdSense account.
  • You need to be 18.
  • You need to have monetizable videos.
  • You need to have a minimum of 500 subscribers; 50,000 video views; and 10,000 channel views.
  • All of your videos must be original -- you cannot upload music videos or clips from movies.
Once you reach these steps, wait for six months and apply again.

My videos are not getting watched?

Sir, after I create my videos myself, after spending many hours on video creating, the result I get is 0 views. Kindly help on this. Thanks
There are many ways to grow views of created videos on YouTube:
  • Social media platforms such as Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, Twitter, and Pinterest are a start for organic growth to your channel. When you create a video, you will want to share it on these social media platforms.
  • Tags to your created videos help with search hits. Make sure that the tags are actually relevant to the video. You will also want to see if your title to the video is not like 20 other already created videos on YouTube.
  • Have a different channel for various interests. For instance, do not lump all your videos on one channel. If you have a video on how to fix a car and another on cheesy potato soup these, both should be in their own categories of Automotive and Food.
  • Add a Subscribe link to every video at the very end. It suggests to the viewer that they will want to subscribe.
  • Create a blog space to write out your video and link the video to the blog and vice versa.

Link between YouTube and AdSense?

Hello, I created a YouTube channel and enabled the partnership and monetization, but when I go and connect on AdSense it says that it isn't linked, what can I do?
Enable third party access for YouTube in your AdSense account. If you have selected Enable, then go through the process again. It will also take 48 to 72 hours for the account to link and update with analytics.

The how will I be paid button is not showing up, why?

The how will I be paid is not showing up and I don't understand why
Once you've connected the account to AdSense, that button goes away. You can go to YouTube's Monetization platform to see if all your settings are correct. From now on, you will check your AdSense account to monitor your earnings and receive payment.

I want to websites and create an online YouTube channel, please help me?

I want to websites and create an online YouTube channel, please help me. What process and how many to spend to create a website
How much you want to spend is up to you and your skills. You can spend under $100 creating lightboxes and using your phone camera if it is good quality then edit the videos yourself. The other option is to pay a company to film, edit and add graphics to your video. Studio time is expensive but the better the quality of the video the higher your earnings will be. It can sometimes take up to 20 hours of recording/editing time for a 90-second video clip.
As for creating a website, you will need to purchase your domain name and then either higher a web designer or use a platform such as Weebly or Worpress. For each of these sites, you can use a free version or a paid version to create your website. If you are looking to earn revenue, then it is best to pay for hosting on their platforms. This way there will not be a tag line in your domain name or at the bottom of the website page which makes it appear professional. It will also give you better revenue earnings with AdSense.

I want to earn from YouTube. I want all steps to link AdSense and earn money?

I don't know how to link AdSense to my YouTube channel
The article on this page explains the process of linking AdSense to your YouTube. Keep in mind that you will need at least one video that qualifies to be monetized. Your Google Account will also need to be in good standing.

Every time I try to link, it says that you don't have activate AdSense or waiting for approval?

Linking AdSense for monetization, sir I have not created any channel, but I have monetized my video successfully.
Was your Google Account a verified account or did you create a new one for the AdSense? This is one thing that can hold up the approval process. You can contact AdSense Support if after 72 hours your account is still not activated upon initial setup.

How to check your balance on YouTube?

Check balance on YouTube or how much we have earned?
Sign into your AdSense account and select Payments. Then go to Finalized Earnings and Payments to see what your earnings are. Daily earnings are shown in YouTube Analytics.

I am Partner Verified, waiting for the AdSense Account to be accepted?

To elaborate on this, I'm awaiting for acceptance of an AdSense Account, but the funny thing is I can see the Monetize Buttons for my videos & can activate them, but I don't have an AdSense Account. So why am I Partner Verified & not have an AdSense Account?
Once you begin the approval process, the monetization links will appear. As long as your "waiting for approval" account is linked it is all intertwined via the Google Account you use for YouTube and AdSense. Technically your Google Account is your AdSense account as well as the YouTube account, and this is why you see the monetization links.

Problem while working with Ad units?

I have AdSense account with YouTube, I want to place Ads in my blog, even when I have placed Ad code in my blog Ads are not shown still appear as white space, tell me how to solve the problem.
Google Support Ad Troubleshooter was created for situations like yours. Use the tool to determine why your Ads are not displaying. The most common issue is that the codes are not aligned in the proper space.

Sir I want to earn money through viewing the videos or ads, how can I do it?

I know as per ads or the web, we can earn money through viewing the videos up to 30 sec, or more or click the ads, is it right? Because my English is so so, I am unable to confirm this, kindly help me, How can I do this. I am Indian. From Bihar, Bhagalpur, thanks. I have tried: I tried to make an account on AdSense on YouTube. I think it was caused by: I have no web site
There are many reasons for denial, but the main one is that your videos are not up to the standard for monetization. It is okay if your English is not superb and you can write out the steps in the About portion of the video box and just film what you are doing for the video clips. Another way to go around your English is to display the steps in the video.

I don't know where the money gets sent to, how do I tell AdSense to send the money to this specific place?

Also I am new to AdSense too, I don't know how to put ads on my videos. I have tried: I had the page once, but I had to go. I think it was caused by: I don't know how to
Once you have accrued $100 USD or more the following month, you will either receive a cheque or bank transfer. For the bank transfer, you must reside in a country that allows it and verified your bank with AdSense beforehand. You will get a letter and phone call with instructions before payment is sent.

How to disable scale lab and enable AdSense in my channel?

I don't like scale lab, but they hacked my channel. I have tried: How to remove scale lab in my channel
Scale Lab has to remove themselves from your YouTube Channel. You can contact YouTube, Google and Scale requesting they remove their access but it usually does not get removed until after you hire a lawyer and threaten legal action. Somehow you must have enabled their 3rd Party access and control.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus Permanently